Main Benefits of regular Beauty Taping
- Encourages positive neuromuscular changes and developments on your face and neck
- Smoothes small wrinkles, frown lines, and softens deep nasolabial folds
- Assists in lymphatic drainage
Properties of Beauty Tapes
- Has excellent skin compatibility and high wearing comfort
- The fabric material is made of breathable and elastic cotton, is water resisting and has a hypoallergenic adhesive
- Medical grade product class 1
- Latex free
- Easy to remove
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
Product application and removal
- Apply on cleansed and dry skin only
- Measure the tape, cut and apply with little or no stretch, depending on the application. Don’t apply any stretch to the base and end of a strip.
- Rub the tape after application to activate its properties.
- To remove, gently pull in the direction of hair growth, in a step by step
- Always do an allergy test first, apply one small strip of tape at the side of your face and one at the side of your neck. Remove the neck strip after 1 hour and the face strip after another hour.
- Guidelines of Beauty Taping is 5-2-5 (taping for 5 consecutive days – 2 consecutive rest days – followed by 5 consecutive taping days and so on) Or 3 – 1 – 3 (same scheme as above)
- Muscular applications can be left on overnight for a maximum of 10 hours
- Lymphatic application can be left on for 2 hours, never overnight
If you would like to find out please click here (link to video course)